I receive many emails and messages from individuals, often on a daily basis, asking for help with their psychic development. Unfortunately I cannot respond to, or work with every person that contacts me, I just don’t have the time, but the whole point of my work is to help you to help yourselves.
This blog, my books, and the psychic gym are all my way of being available to as many people as possible; to help empower, encourage, educate and inform people as to how to develop their psychic, intuitive, and spiritual side.
I have to say that I am slightly disturbed when people say that they need things to help them develop, such as crystals, or that they can’t afford to help themselves develop.
All my early learning in this field was Free Psychic Development
I had no choice, when I first started on my psychic development journey I was 13 years old and I had no money. I spent hours in the library, and there are a lot more books and resources available now than there were back then. Now we have the internet, ebooks, online courses and a whole lot more. I started with some library books, a secondhand set of tarot cards (which I still have and love because they were my mum’s) and a makeshift dowsing pendulum, until I managed to get one at a psychic fair that my mum took me to when I was 14.
It was a huge investment for me of £3.
It was only later when I was working that I could start to buy crystals, books and courses, but the majority of my work still consisted of free psychic development exercises.
Working In A Development Group Or Circle Is The Best Way To Access Free Psychic Development
Yes, it’s wonderful to find a group of people to work with, courses, workshops etc. but you can do this on your own. Many times I went on courses or workshops on my own, without knowing anyone else there, or what to expect. When I did find a development group it was the end of 2001, I’d been working on my own for at least 13 years. We met in each others’ houses. We committed our time, we worked, laughed and cried together, and we became a family, but it didn’t cost us anything. Quite the contrary it was priceless. You couldn’t buy what we had (and still have).
Yes, you can spend money on your psychic development, but you don’t have to. By the way, I’m a firm believer that any time or money invested in yourself on personal, spiritual or other development is well worth it.
Free Psychic Development Is Available
There are many low cost and free ways to develop your psychic and intuitive skills, you do not need money to become more psychic.
Here are my top tips for Free Psychic Development.
- Read up on the basics: Protection and sending healing.
- Learn to dowse – it’s easy and you can use anything, a ring on a piece of string or chain, I can dowse with a polo mint on a piece of thread!
- Meditate – you can download a free meditation here
- Talk to people, make discreet inquiries, you just never know who might be interested in the same thing as you, and might be interested in working with you.
- Connect with people of like-mind on facebook groups and forums (but please be aware of the risks befriending strangers and take extra precautions if you plan to meet up).
- Start your own group or development circle – take a look at my guide to running a circle here.
- Visit your local spiritualist church, they often have free events, healing nights, medium demonstrations and circles.
For low cost psychic development:
- check out charity shops and browse car boots and independent shops when they have a sale,
- keep an eye out online for special offers and subscribe to free newsletter that will help you find out more about your chosen subject.
- remember all you need is yourself, some quiet time, and maybe one or two tools, many of which you can make yourself or find at very low cost.
You Cannot Buy Being Psychic!
Yes, I charge for my books and courses, they take me a lot of time, experience, knowledge and money to produce. But I also offer a lot for free, so if you can use all the free psychic development tools and articles available via my websites and not spend a penny on your psychic development, then that’s great, it’s the work you put in that counts, not how much you spend.
The essential work that you must do to develop your skills and become a better psychic, medium, clairvoyant or healer, is just to to do it, over and over and over again!
Do not make excuses or put your development in the hands of someone else, take control of it and commit to achieving what you want to achieve.
Work at it, persevere with it, and do it with love and goodwill to others. You just never know what might come back to find you.
And if you like my facebook page, I’ll let you know about any SPECIAL OFFERS and freebies as they come up.