do you ever wonder...
who am i?
why am i here?
what's my purpose?
you are not alone
‘I FEEL LIKE I’VE LOST MYSELF ALONG THE WAY’
Many women get to a point in their life when they question who (or where) they are, and what’s next for them.
They have a nagging, pulling feeling, as though they’re being drawn to something new, bigger, different…
If you’ve been feeling a bit lost, disconnected, or as though you’re ready for something new, but you’re not sure what it is, if you’re looking for more fulfilment in your life, read on.
Maybe you are being called to rediscover yourself and how you can feel more fulfilled in your life, more purposeful, and how you can make a difference in the world.
Sometimes women lose their identity; they forget who they were before… work, children, marriage, divorce. Often, they put everyone before themselves and forget that they matter too.
They may not admit it to others, or even to themselves, but they feel they are meant to do more, they are destined for bigger things, or perhaps just long to feel content and happy.
And they often feel guilty for feeling all of this.
Ring any bells?
“As we let our light shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same”
Hi, I’m helen
I help women to rediscover themselves, find their inner confidence, know their own truth and discover their passion, power and purpose.
I integrate transformative women’s coaching with spiritual concepts and modern psychological theory.
And I’m passionate about empowering you to show up as the best version of you, in every situation.
You can find out more about me & my coaching approach here.
Some of the Signs That You might Have lost your sense of yourself…
- Life is ok, maybe even good, but… (what is that ‘but’?)
- You have a feeling that something is missing
- You’re considering changing your career but might struggle with the confidence to take the leap, or know what that even looks like
- You always put everyone else first
- You have a niggling sense of resentment, & may feel walked over
- You might experience Imposter Syndrome
- You want to take a step up in your career but aren’t sure if it’s right
- You have a need for a greater sense of purpose
- You have a sense that you are playing small
- You are easily overwhelmed and exhausted
- You feel that you are meant to do more or make a difference in the world, however large or small
- You have a desire to reconnect with your spiritual side
- Something in your life needs to change
If you're ready to start that change, get in touch or book a call now
How can I help you?
I’m mostly active on Linkedin, Instagram and in my Facebook group, come and join us.
You can also sign up for my weekly Message of Inspired Guidance, based on my current favourite deck of guidance or oracle cards.
Follow Me On
find out about my coaching
What would suit you best?
- 121 Coaching: time devoted to you, to help you gain perspective, think clearly and move forward with more energy and purpose
- Online courses & resources that you can study in your own time, with or without community events. ‘Standalone trainings or ‘The Archives’.
- Workshops and masterclasses live via Zoom
If the words on this page are resonating and you’re thinking you need some support, book a free call with me.
This isn’t a coaching call, it’s for you to share what you’re feeling, and for me to signpost you in the right direction.
It could be that coaching, group work, or something else would help you take a step to feeling more empowered to find yourself, you passion and your purpose.
some of my Happy Clients
"One of the things that make Helen such a brilliant coach is her laser-sharp intuition for knowing what to say and when, and which questions to ask. All of which led me to have powerful breakthrough and a-ha moments"
Harriet Waley-Cohen, Coach & Speaker
"Before I started Helen’s programme life was ticking over very nicely. All was well but I recognised that I didn’t have much time for myself and I was putting myself last. As a result of this 12-week programme I have found myself.
I have created boundaries around time for me and whereas I used to feel guilty whenever I took time out of my day or week for me I now celebrate it and give myself a pat on the back.
If this coaching is calling you but you don’t quite know why then I would say take a leap of faith, there will be a reason why the opportunity has been put in front of you now and based on my own experience it will all become clear as you follow the programme.”
Lisa Collins, Acupuncturist & Busy Mum
"In a relatively short space of time I felt like I understood myself better than ever before.
The changes I have started to make have had a positive impact in my home and work life. I would recommend Helen to everyone, she is amazing!”
Head of Operations
"I now have clarity. I have learned it's ok to take time out to look after myself ️
I now understand why I wasn't taking action I know what I want to focus on & I'm bursting with ideas.
I have revitalised passion for elements of what I do & know that its OK to turn away work that doesn't sit right with me.
I have the confidence to say - I am very good at what I do!"
Angie Stewart, Digital Coach For Coaches