Find Out About Helen
Confidence, Connection, Flow & Purpose: Helen Leathers can’t tell you the meaning of life, but she can help you find more meaning in your life.
Helen is an inspirational professional speaker, multiple bestselling
She has personally trained and coached thousands of business owners to be the very best that they can be, and through her articles, books, talks, and programmes, she’s positively touched hundreds of thousands of people’s lives. Helen has earned a reputation as the ultimate catalyst of
Helen draws on her natural and intuitive abilities along with many years of research and personal development to put together products and programs to help you. Combining a spiritual outlook, a pragmatic approach, and a sense of humour Helen seeks to help you to understand, accept and develop your true self and be the best person you can be – flaws and all.
More About Helen
The personal stuff… I love travelling, reading, cooking, dancing, spending time with my wonderful people, being out in nature, and studying.
I started reading about the more esoteric side of life when I was 8 and actively pursued personal spiritual development from the age of 14. Training in holistic therapies in my 20’s, but also studying human and social biology along the way. I have always kept one foot firmly in the physical, everyday, ‘reality
Helen Leathers – The Modern Mystic
That’s why I consider myself a modern mystic. I can talk esoteric, spiritual philosophy, or I can be coaching a new business owner in the practicalities of setting up by themselves. And better still, I can combine and integrate the lessons, revelations, and inspirations I get from both worlds and live a completely fulfilled life that is in the flow, and on purpose. And I can help you do that too.
- I learned to protect myself from those who drained me – not that they meant to but you must know how that can be sometimes.
- I learned not to ‘feel’ others’ emotions. Being an empath is tough until you understand and develop your abilities.
- I learned how, and when to give guidance and insights to people around me, or to those I gave readings too – remember that with any skills like this comes great responsibility.
- I learned about various ‘healing’ arts, became a Reiki Master and have taught many others about Reiki for themselves, to pass on to others, and to teach and pass it on.
- I learned
- I learned how to make the complex simple.
- I learned to never stop learning and developing. I am currently studying for a BA (Hons.) degree in Philosophy and Psychology
- After teaching Reiki and Psychic Development for a number of years I knew I had to write, so books came next. I love to write so there will be more!
- I have run my own business, developed a phenomenal network marketing team in the U.K., and become a business trainer and coach.
- I am proud to be aligned with the OneofMany movement, helping to empower women and give them the tools and resources to help them change their world. I am a certified OneofMany Women’s coach.
- I discovered that I love public speaking – I know, most people don’t! But I love to share my knowledge and passion and speaking really allows me to do that.
- And I learned that I can help people to change their lives. A friend described me as a catalyst. She once said to me,
‘Whenever I have seen or am with you Helen, things happen, you are a catalyst to make things happen, I just need to step through the door that you help me to open’.
What a wonderful thing to be able to do for people.
Your Catalyst For Change
Over the years there have been many times when I have naturally, almost magically attracted the right people and the right circumstances, and made the right decisions to help me follow my passion, fulfil many goals, build my businesses, income, and lifestyle, and to do so easily.
I recognise that every time it’s all going perfectly I’ve been mentally, spiritually, emotional and energetically ‘in the right place’. I’ve almost taken it for granted, it’s just how I’ve always been. I’m very matter of fact about it because, mostly, I don’t need to try. For me, it’s easy. But that’s because I have spent so many years working out how to do it, how to be connected to my inner magic! Now don’t get me wrong. I have bad days too, just like, you. But, I can deliberately change my state of being and turn it around. I can create ‘the right place’ for me to be in to get back in to the flow. Talking to others, I’ve discovered that they don’t find it so easy.
I want to show you how to live intuitively and to get in the ‘right place’ emotionally, energetically, and financially so that you too can feel fulfilled, on purpose and in the flow.
It doesn’t happen overnight. Change can take time, but it can happen quicker than you might think. It’s a journey, one I started a long time ago, one that I’m still on. You can start today, and I can show you the way because I have done the legwork for you! It all comes down to tapping into you own inner magic.
When you do that you can rediscover your true and divine nature