‘Inspired’ Womens 12 Week Coaching Programme
- help you create a major shift/transformation in an area of your life which is causing you frustration
- let go of the habits of Superwoman (if applicable) and create better results with less push and effort
- learn how to use a new kind of power to achieve, without burnout and sacrificing those things which are most important to you.
Become more intuitive, confident, focussed, energised, connected, and fulfilled.
We will be working together in the first session to identify your intentions for the program and any barriers to your success. From that I will draw on dozens of tools and exercises to tailor the best program to help you get the results you want to see.
- You will discover your Women’s PowerTypes and how to use them to create the changes you want to see.
- I will hold you to account for taking action throughout the program.
- By the end of the 12-weeks you can expect a profound shift in how you approach everything in life, and significant results in the area we focus on for the course.
You will also receive…
***PLUS you will receive a special mystery gift from me – in the actual post!***
- Overdoing it?
- Running on adrenaline?
- Wanting to achieve but not quite getting there?
- Burnt out?
- Experiencing a lack self-worth?
- Unable to say no?
- Being walked all over?
- Looking to improve your relationships?
- Feeling guilty all the time?
Meet Vicki, a busy mum and business owner
She went from feeling so unimportant to a more balanced, happy new life, as a new IMPORTANT woman.
Before the programme, I had a whole mass of vague directions from people about how to make things better. It was a mass of colour and hard to pin down real ways to make a change.
I didn’t know how to be myself, love myself, spend time with myself and if I couldn’t …why would anyone else. I allowed myself to be treated badly as I thought that was all I deserved.
I was so unimportant that I thought the world would be better off if I wasn’t in it.
I chose to do the programme because I was desperate for change. I wanted so much to not feel terrible. I wanted hope.
I was massively apprehensive. I’m not spiritual. (actually I am but I didn’t realise) I thought it would be floaty nonsense. Actually it was so practical in solutions I was blown away.
What the course gave me was a way to be a better me. To manage myself in a way that put me first. This was very very new and frightening to start with. The prospect of being with just me for half an hour was too much.
Every week I underestimated the tools and tasks set. I did them and breakthroughs were enormous.
Writing a journal showed me what was important. The moment I wrote that I had chosen to be alone because I could be. I was enough was huge.
Allowing myself to be a woman. Harnessing different energies. Using different archetypes to get the best from me. MY archetypes as well…. MY queen, MY warrior, MY lover… not a generic one fits all.
Life is new. Life is beginning. Life is mine. Life is balanced and a happier me means that every other part of my life benefits.
If you are reading this then maybe you are ready to make a change. Good luck. Be open to change and incredible things can happen.