Ladies Facilitated Mastermind Programme
Running A Business Can Be Tough
We can end up feeling
- Unsure Of Our Own Brilliance
- Like We’re Running Out Of Steam
If you’d like to stop feeling any of all of these things, if you’re determined to make this year an amazing year? If you think you can’t afford a business coach…if like me you’re about that age that this sounds a bit like the introduction to the A-Team, Then maybe you need this Mastermind programme.
JUST LAUNCHED at Venture House, Stratford-Upon-Avon – starting in March – We have a couple of spaces left and I’ll catch you up if you want to join us – get in touch now email@example.com
How would you like to be part of something special?
Join Me And A Small Group of Like-Minded Female Entrepreneurs For Something Special & New!
- A wonderful hive-mind of ideas and connections
- A safe environment to share your concerns and celebrate your wins
- And so much more…
Masterminds were the brain-child of Napolean Hill – he of the ‘Think and Grow Rich’ fame. Many super-successful people are part of mastermind groups which help with challenges and accountability. But I’m going to do things with a bit of a twist.
I will be combining my business training and coaching experience with my One of Many™ Women’s Coaching to bring you a UNIQUE experience and help you step fully into your potential without BURNING OUT.
You will learn skills to help you deal with the excitement and challenges of being a modern female entrepreneur – because it’s different for us ladies – and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
This year I've been part of Helen's Telford facilitated mastermind group and found it great to really understand the best way for me to work. I've made more progress in my business. plus made more money this year! The positive, aligned way Helen works has been so effective for me. I highly recommend working with Helen to any woman wanting to get aligned into her natural rhythm and step into her feminine power for business success.Romella Jones
What do I know?
- I’ve been self-employed since 1999.
- Relocated to Shropshire and launched a successful design agency in 2004.
- Developed a successful network marketing business in which I was in the top 1/2 % of the independent distributors in the company and a company trainer.
- Written and published 9 books through my own publishing brand.
- Become a property investor
- Launched an educational product into primary schools
- Delivered Business start-up and coaching support to small businesses through various Marches LEP and ERDF funded projects.
- Relocated again and launched a coaching and training business
As well as the fun and celebrations these achievements and others have brought me, I’ve also had the sleepless nights, the moments of doubt, the imposter syndrome, and ended up running around like superwoman and made myself ill.
Now I do things differently, and I want to show you how you can too.
Whether you’re looking to up your game, launch a new business or expand and grow, this programme will make a massive difference to you and your achievements.
Are you ready to
- GET ORGANISED
- GET ENERGISED
- GET INSPIRED
Let’s do this together.
What’s included when you join the Facilitated Mastermind Programme?
- An initial 1 hour (ish) primer coaching session with me to establish where you are and where you want to be.
- A wrap-up 1 hour (ish) coaching session to ensure your ongoing success approximately one month after our regular programme finishes.
- A full year of accountability and support with me and everyone else on the programme.
- A full day every month to include half day training/group coaching and half day of facilitated masterminding in person.
Sessions will from 9.30 until 3pm once a month for 12 months.
Starting in March at Venture House, Stratford-Upon-Avon – We have a couple of spaces if you’d like to join us.
This is a REALLY AFFORDABLE way to receive a combination of training in new skills to support your business and coaching to ensure you get stuff done.
Grab your space now. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Stratford Ladies Mastermind