Hi, I’m Helen
women’s transformational coach,
trainer & facilitator
what’s my story?
I’ve been on a personal development journey for as long as I can remember, training in holistic therapies, running workshops and events and always learning more.
For a while after, I got divorced in 2012 I felt like something was missing. I felt as though I’d lost my path, and a part of my own identity. I called on all of the personal development and spiritual work I had done over the years, but the hole was still there. The nagging feeling continued to nag.
That’s when I (magically) happened upon the One of many™ methods and rediscovered myself, my passion, and my purpose. I found my confidence again, and stepped in to my power once more.
Training as a One of many™ women’s coach gave me more skills and tools to add in to my magical mix. I then went on to explore other coaching methodology and complete a degree in psychology and philosophy. This has all allowed me to create the unique blend of coaching and training that I offer today. I like to think of it as a blend of old and new, of science and spirituality.
Combining a compassionate and spiritual outlook, a pragmatic approach, and a sense of humour I seek to help you to understand, accept and develop your true self and be the best person you can be – flaws and all.
- 7+ YEARS OF COACHING EXPERIENCE TOTALLING OVER 750 HOURS OF COACHING
- ACCREDITED MEMBER OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR COACHING
- 25+ YEARS OF TRAINING & FACILITATION EXPERIENCE
- BSc (Hons) IN PSYCHOLOGY & PHILOSOPHY
- FEATURED IN COACH MAGAZINE
- ADDITIONAL TRAINING IN NLP & TRANSPERSONAL COACHING
- ASSOCIATION FOR COACHING ACCREDITATION ASSESSOR
- CREATOR & TRAINER FOR AC ACCREDITED TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- COACH MENTOR & SUPERVISOR
- 10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A BUSINESS START UP ADVISOR & MENTOR
I am passionate about helping others to unlock their potential and their purpose and to live a life in alignment with their true selves
HOw Can I Help YOu?
I work with women just like you to help them find themselves and their path again.
Most women are running on empty and doing too much, so we work together to help you recharge, set some boundaries, and regain confidence in who you are and what you want, so you can then start to explore your true purpose.
When you know where you want to be, and you feel like you again, the path will become clearer and the steps easier to take.
It’s wonderful to see women taking back control over who they are, who they want to be, and where they want their life to go next.
Here are some of the things ladies come to me with:
- Life is ok, maybe even good, but… (what is that ‘but’?)
- You have a feeling that something is missing
- You’re considering changing your career but might struggle with the confidence to take the leap, or know what that even looks like
- You always put everyone else first
- You have a niggling sense of resentment, & may feel walked over
- You might experience Imposter Syndrome
- You want to take a step up in your career but aren’t sure if it’s right
- You have a need for a greater sense of purpose
- You have a sense that you are playing small
- You are easily overwhelmed and exhausted
- You feel that you are meant to do more or make a difference in the world, however large or small
- You have a desire to reconnect with your spiritual side
- Something in your life needs to change
I can help you feel more energised, confident, guided, and on-purpose, ready for the next phase of your life.
It doesn’t happen overnight. Change can take time, but it can happen quicker than you might think.
It’s a journey. One I started a long time ago, one that I’m still on.
While I write this I imagine myself standing on a path, shining a light and holding my hand out to you, encouraging you to take the next step and perhaps, allow me to walk some of your journey with you and illuminate another way to be.
Would you like to take the next step?
some of my Happy Clients
"One of the things that make Helen such a brilliant coach is her laser-sharp intuition for knowing what to say and when, and which questions to ask. All of which led me to have powerful breakthrough and a-ha moments"
Harriet Waley-Cohen, Coach & Speaker
"Before I started Helen’s programme life was ticking over very nicely. All was well but I recognised that I didn’t have much time for myself and I was putting myself last. As a result of this 12-week programme I have found myself.
I have created boundaries around time for me and whereas I used to feel guilty whenever I took time out of my day or week for me I now celebrate it and give myself a pat on the back.
If this coaching is calling you but you don’t quite know why then I would say take a leap of faith, there will be a reason why the opportunity has been put in front of you now and based on my own experience it will all become clear as you follow the programme.”
Lisa Collins, Acupuncturist & Busy Mum
"In a relatively short space of time I felt like I understood myself better than ever before.
The changes I have started to make have had a positive impact in my home and work life. I would recommend Helen to everyone, she is amazing!”
Head of Operations
"I now have clarity. I have learned it's ok to take time out to look after myself ️
I now understand why I wasn't taking action I know what I want to focus on & I'm bursting with ideas.
I have revitalised passion for elements of what I do & know that its OK to turn away work that doesn't sit right with me.
I have the confidence to say - I am very good at what I do!"
Angie Stewart, Digital Coach For Coaches